Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Collection, Automne Hiver 2010 - 2011






Here is the dress I dreamed about. You know, when you don't really sleep anymore, and that some pictures appear to your mind from your imagination. It is the last draw of this collection, and I am proud of this design.


By the way, I called this collection  Prend moi par les sentiments...

The same dress, with green back.

 
It is hard to make a choice but I think this dress is my favorite from this collection. Easy to wear at night, simple shape, sexy opening details.













And here is my favorite handknitted accessorie, which follow me since 4 years, but everytime a bit different. This winter with a small plait and a satin ribbon.






Woolen and black denim coat, with a 'trompe l'oeil' collar.

 










Evening pant with tied belt.








Transparent
flower shirt.




Last but not least, 2 dresses which haven't been shoot, because the ideas came later...
A golden strapless dress and a little black dress, with real lace on the top.




Photos Bertrand Sottiaux














 

No comments:

Post a Comment